Why is Apple Cider Vinegar known as the wonder vinegar?
We’re talking about the brown colored, unfiltered, unpasteurized “with Mother” Apple Cider Vinegar.
The clear version will not have any of the benefits listed below.
It ‘s loaded with nutrients; vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, and dietary fiber (pectin).
In my research on this Wonder Vinegar I came across some very good reasons to add this my diet.
My Top 11 good reasons to use Apple Cider Vinegar “with Mother”
1. Helps to reduce cholesterol and regulate blood pressure
2. Contains Malic acid which helps to fight fungus and bacterial infections
3. Dissolves Uric Acid (cause of painful joints and gout)
4. Helps indigestion and Acid Reflux
5. Helps in weigh reduction and obesity
6. Helps to relieve constipation or diarreha
7. Helps the body use calcium and supports good bone health
8. Is low in sodium and fat
9. It is loaded with nutients
10. Is great to use for marinating meat, fish, chicken
11. Is absolutely wonderful used in home made salad dressing
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR & EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Salad Dressing Recipe
11/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 lemon – juice
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp honey
1/2 tsp mustard
2 tbsp mixed dried herbs
(we use herbs like, basil, rosemary, dill, chives, dried onion bits, thyme, sage, parsley)
2 – 3 cloves fresh garlic chopped
a few drops of hot red pepper sauce
Optional: add 2 tbsp. capers
or 2 tbsp. sundried tomatoes. Sometimes we add both.
mix and let stand for a few hours. keep in the fridge.
enjoy on salad, potatoes, veggies, dumplings, pasta and rice.