Happy December is here…
… my favorite month of the year.
Nothing can beat the sights, smells and sounds of Christmas.
Here’s how to have a happy December.
- Dance to the music – put on the Bony M Christmas CD and dance.
- String up some lights and leave them on during the day. Pick your favorite color. The color that makes you feel “happy” and instills anticipation.
- Plan an Advent evening with some friends. Have dinner and light the candles.
- Keep gift giving to a minimum. Set aside your Christmas budget and stick with it.
- If you give a gift, make it a meaningful one.
- Don’t use your credit card.
- On December 24th take the family and attend a Christmas candlelight service.
- If it snows, play in it.
- Make home made apple cider
- Make Christmas cards and give them to your neighbors.
- Smell up the house with baking. Make cookies and give some to a neighbor.
- Watch “A Charlie Brown Christmas”
- Watch Christmas classics .