Moringa Oleifera -one of nature’s most nutritious foods
contains over 90 nutrients, 36 anti-inflammatories and 46 antioxidants.
A few months ago while doing research, I came across information about a tree called Moringa Oleifera.
I was intrigued by the many benefits associated with this tree. The leaf and its uses in particular, is what got my attention.
Here is a list of some of the possible BENEFITS of the Moringa Leaf Powder: (dried and ground Moringa leaf)
- Boosts the natural defenses of the body
- Nourishes the brain and eyes
- Helps regulate a healthy metabolism
- Promotes healthy cell structure
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy function of the liver and the kidneys
- Beautifies the skin
- Acts as a natural antbiotic
- Increases energy
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Aids in proper digestion
- Contains powerful atioxidants that reduce the risk of tumors and the effects of aging
- Possesses strong ant-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system
- Supports the normal sugar levels
- Helps detoxify the body
- Eeffective against nervous system disorders including normal and migraine headaches
- Gives a feeling of general wellness
I’ve been using 2 tsp. per day for the past 5 months and I have shared this product with other people.
Here is some feedback about its effectiveness:
- Blood sugar level is much more stable throughout the day.
- Inflammation from a serious accident is subsiding significantly after 1 week of 1 tsp. 3x per day. Acupuncturist commented on client’s significant improvement over the one week period. Swelling and inflammation had receded.
- Sleeping better and if awakened, go back to sleep quickly. Previously person would often have many sleepless hours once awakened.
- Do not wake up having to move because of hip pain
- Increased energy.
- Am losing weight and loving it.
- Restless Leg Syndrome is now a rare occurrence since taking Moringa Leaf Powder, and when it does act up it is much less severe.
- Leg cramps at night are pretty much gone.
- Nervous system is much calmer day and night.
- Hip pain from rock climbing has subsided significantly.
- Muscles recover faster after exercising.
Click here to learn more about, or to purchase
Moringa Leaf Powder
One day while working in the garden, one of my fellow gardeners whose home is in Nigeria, started talking to me about Moringa.
I had just started using Moringa Leaf Powder and had never had anybody talk to me about it before.
This is his story.
He and his wife live in Nigeria. He came to Canada to earn his engineering degree.
In their little home in Nigeria he and his wife have a garden. In the garden they have a Moringa Tree. They regularly harvest and dry the leaves and always have a ready supply for daily use.
Since his stay in Canada would be lengthy, he took enough Moringa Leaf powder with him to last him for many months.
I listened as he told me about all the wonderful benefits of the Moringa Leaf powder and how they would never want to be without it.
He mentioned that in their country it is used to help regulate blood sugar in diabetics.
In Africa, if someone has a Moringa Tree, they are looked upon as “blessed”. He says, “Here (Africa) it is known as “The Miracle Tree”.
A LITTLE BIT OF MORINGA HISTORY
Moringa is called “Nebedaye”, which means “never die” In many African languages. The Moringa plant is native to Northern India, where it was first described around 2000 BC as a medicinal herb.
The Moringa tree spread eastward from India to the lower parts of China, Southeast Asia and the Philippines. From India It also spread westward to Egypt, the Horn of Africa, around the Mediterranean, and finally to West Indies in America.
Ancient Egyptian treasured Moringa oil, using it as protection for their skin from the ravages of desert weather. Later, the Greeks found many healthful uses for Moringa and introduced it to the Romans.
On the Island of Jamaica in 1817, a petition concerning Moringa oil was presented to the Jamaican House of Assembly. It described the oil as being useful for salads and culinary purposes, and being equal to the best Florence oil as an illuminant – giving clear light without smoke.
OTHER NAMES FOR MORINGA
Horseradish Tree, Drumstick Tree, Marango, Mlonge, Mulangay Malungay, Malunggay, Mother’s Best Friend, Miracle TreeDisclaimer: All material is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being